Friday, January 20, 2017

Hello again


    It's really weird that I haven't posted on this blog in almost six months.

    I wanted to be done with blogging for awhile. And I was. But I still have the bug. Since I wrapped things up here, I did end up creating a new blog because I just missed it too much -- that feeling of putting my voice out for other people to read. I like doing that and a short break was all I needed to realize I didn't really want to stop, just do it differently. (Plus I discovered that I'm actually 60% extrovert and that may be why I feel the need to 'talk' on the internet so much....)

   ANYWAYS when I first started this other blog, I wanted to start from scratch and so I didn't really tell anybody but my closest friends about it, and didn't want to publicize it at all on here. But then I realized that might be kind of selfish in case there were some of you readers who were actually interested in it. So that's what I'm popping in for -- to tell you that yes, I remember you guys, and yes I'm still blogging, and if you want to read it you can find my latest stuff on the....

Sugar Mountain

     Drop by and say hi. And that's all I have to say about that. Have a great life everyone!

     ~Emma

     P.S. I'm thinking of making this blog private in the future so if you have a real problem with that, let me know in the comments and I might reconsider.

7 comments:

  1. HI EMMA!! I've actually been over to Sugar Mountain a few times already because...Naomi, you know. She linked to it a couple times. ;) I haven't gotten around to saying hello over there yet, but your posts are as lovely as ever! I'm so glad you're not done with blogging!!!

    As to making this blog private. Ohhhh. Please don't. I mean, it's totally up to you and everything--I'm certainly not going to be upset if you decide you really want to do that--but still...it is nice to be able to look back over some of these posts. It would be sad if it was completely gone. :( Of course, the final decision is really up to you. It's your blog and you should do what you want to do with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no problem with this blog being private, as long as *I* still have access to it. (So weird to see this blog alive again. :-P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, please don't make it private! I'm a long time stalker, and a very rare commenter, but I was really so sad when you stopped blogging, and was sooooooo happy when I discovered your new blog! I've come back multiple times to this old blog though, to read up on things like all your lovely book rants and reviews and just all the treasures of posts that are on here! I'd be rather sad if it all went private, so selfishly I'd love it to stay... But it's your blog, so do what you wish, and I can be happy with Sugar Mountain. :) Just to say, I really love the way your write and all your beautiful, whimsical posts and you've really encouraged me in my love of writing! Thank you for all the work that you put into this blog and now in Sugar Mountain!
    Hannah M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well HELLO AGAIN indeed! It seems so much longer than six months, but it's good to hear you Emma. :) I will check out your new blog, but I hope you don't make it private! I love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... you posted on here. ;)

    You're 60% extrovert?! HEY! *pulls you over for a hug* I knew I always liked you.

    And I'd still Really Love to have access to this blog. Which doesn't mean it has to be public, but as long as I have access to it I don't mind. :P (Only I guess I'd need a Google account. I hope to get one relatively soon anyway.)

    ~Miss Meg

    ReplyDelete
  6. EMMA!!!!!! So good to see you again!!

    Oh I know all about the extrovert part!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emma!
    Just wanted to pop on and leave a quick comment re you considering possibly making it private here. Btw, I completely understand the whole "posting/coming back into the blogging world after a span of months". (Turns out, getting married kind of fills up your days for a bit, too. ;D But 'de writing bug is biting again so I'm re-emerging. ;)) Anyhow! I really really, like REALLY enjoy looking through your old posts here and I'll jump back on periodically just to look up what you said on something etc. I quite understand whichever way you decide, but I'd really love/appreciate being able to access it still. :) <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you'd drop me a line or two! I always enjoy receiving comments from readers and friends. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please don't write anything you wouldn't want your grandmother to read. Also, if you are commenting under anonymous, please do leave your name (or some sort of moniker so that you aren't totally nameless). Thank you so much and have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...