Saturday, August 6, 2016

Western Quote Game // Answers!



#1


"You're lucky this gun's got blanks."

~ Frank Hopkins, Hidalgo


#2


"A man could die of thirst around here before anyone'd offer him a drink."

~ Emmett, Silverado


#3


"I'd pay forty dollars just to watch you hang laundry."

~ Print Ritter, Broken Trail


#4


"I said to myself, 'Striker, you've done a lot of fool things in your day, but you ain't done any lately, and you're overdue."

~ Charlie Bob Striker, The Sons of Katie Elder


#5


"I have lapped filthy water from a hoofprint. Was glad to have it, too."

~ Mr. LaBoeuf, True Grit


#6


"You're getting the hang of it. I'll be back later to check on your work."

~ Jim Craig, The Man From Snowy River


#7


"I said I didn't have much use for one. I didn't say I didn't know how to use it."

~ Matthew Quigley, Quigley Down Under


#8


"Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."

~ Capt. Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove


#9


"I've got two guns, one for each of you."

~ Doc Holliday, Tombstone


#10


"Somebody back east is sayin', 'Now, why don't he write?' "

~ Timmons, Dances With Wolves


#11


"This man wanted to shoot me down, for nothing. He lost. I am taking his gun."

~ Wyatt Earp, Wyatt Earp


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Players' Scores:
Annie: 1 point
Hamlette: 3 points
Miss Meg: 2 points
Olivia: 3 points
Jessica: 1 point

Thanks for playing, folks! :-)

7 comments:

  1. That was fun . . . even though I only knew ONE of them . . . *sigh* ;-) Thanks for the game, Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah!! Man From Snowy River!! I knew I knew the quote! Now I have to go find out what the quote from Crossfire Trail is the I was mixing up with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, darn it! I knew so many more. :P I've just forgotten! (It's been YEARS since I've seen Man From Snowy River, and I can't even remember when I saw Hidalgo last... oh I know, excuses, excuses. ;))

    Haha, oh well. I got the 3rd highest score. :P

    ~Miss Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently this game was quite hard. :-P
    I love this quote the best: "I'd pay forty dollars just to watch you hang laundry." :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I did so poorly x'D But I don't care, cuz it was FUN :) Thanks for hosting it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AGHK! I missed a Silverado one (I knew I was going to get mad over that one) and mis-atributed another. Sigh. Well, it was fun, anyhow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you make me ashamed to call myself a movie critic. I went through all your games and I pretty much don't know any of them!! You have made my to-watch list longer! AWESOME blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you'd drop me a line or two! I always enjoy receiving comments from readers and friends. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please don't write anything you wouldn't want your grandmother to read. Also, if you are commenting under anonymous, please do leave your name (or some sort of moniker so that you aren't totally nameless). Thank you so much and have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...