Saturday, May 9, 2015

Period Drama Gentlemen's Apparel Game {2} // Answers!


Thanks for playing, girls! And now for the answers:


#1



Matthew Goode as Captain John Lindsay in Belle (2014)


#2


Viggo Mortensen as Frank T. Hopkins in Hidalgo (2004)


#3



Mel Gibson as Benjamin Martin in The Patriot (2000)


#4



Robert Duvall as Augustus McCrae in Lonesome Dove (1989)


#5



Jeff Daniels as Joshua Chamberlain in Gettysburg (1993)
(I realize this one was really hard, what with all the Civil War dramas out there-- sorry!)


#6



Ioan Gruffudd as William Wilberforce in Amazing Grace (2006)



#7



Robert Lindsay as Captain Sir Edward Pellew in Horatio Hornblower (1998-2002)


#8



James McAvoy as Tom LeFroy in Becoming Jane (2007)


#9



Paul McGann as Eugene Wrayburn in Our Mutual Friend (1998)


#10



David Suchet as Hercule Poirot in Poirot (1989- 2010?)


#11



Jim Carter as Charles Carson in Downton Abbey (2010- )


#12



Kevin Costner as Jake in Silverado (1985)


And the bonus question....



Craig Schaffer as Norman McLean & Brad Pitt as Paul McLean in A River Runs Through It

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Players' Scores

Sadie-- 35 points
Olivia-- 22 points
Naomi Bennet -- 15 points
Hamlette-- 7 points
Meghan Gorecki-- 3 points
Morg-- 2 points

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, is A River Runs Through It good? I've seen it before at the library and such.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Well, I like it. :-) The story's kind of simple, but charming. And Brad Pitt is, well...Brad Pitt. ;-P The only thing is, there's quite a bit of language to get through.

      Delete
  2. Well, at least I got third. :-P

    (And oops, it's Captain Pellew, not Archie. I bet you laughed when I thought it was Archie.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who's laughing? I'm not laughing. Ahem, excuse me, I have a tickle in my throat...

      Delete
  3. That was a tough game! Totally tricked me on several.

    BTW, I've tagged you over on my blog, here. Play if you want to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, stumped ya, didn't I?

      Why, thank ye! I'd love to. :-)

      Delete

I'd love it if you'd drop me a line or two! I always enjoy receiving comments from readers and friends. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please don't write anything you wouldn't want your grandmother to read. Also, if you are commenting under anonymous, please do leave your name (or some sort of moniker so that you aren't totally nameless). Thank you so much and have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...