Saturday, September 20, 2014

A little publicity

 
   Hello friends! I hope you're all having a wonderful day and enjoying glorious fall weather! :-) I'm just popping in to let you all know of a few new happenings going on in my circle of friends.

 
   First of all, my sister Sadie has just re-done her blog Birdie's Perch for the change in season and is also planning on posting more often in the near future. I helped her make the new header, and I must say we are quite pleased with the results. ;-P Do pay her a visit and let her now how you like it!
  


    Also, my dear friend Naomi has just started a new blog called Montgomery Love, which is dedicated to L.M. Montgomery and all of her well-loved books and characters and film adaptations, and anything related to her works. She's got some wonderful things in store, and I know she'd love for you all to go check it out!

  That's all for now-- toodle-pip! :-)

1 comment:

I'd love it if you'd drop me a line or two! I always enjoy receiving comments from readers and friends. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please don't write anything you wouldn't want your grandmother to read. Also, if you are commenting under anonymous, please do leave your name (or some sort of moniker so that you aren't totally nameless). Thank you so much and have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...