Tuesday, May 27, 2014

'Twas in the Merry Month of May....



      Hello friends! :-)
           The other day my sister Sadie and I had a photo shoot in the woods and creek behind our house (that is, not in the creek, just by it). :-P Sadie is playing in a concert this week as a guest soloist with a professional orchestra (I'm so proud!!!), and she needed a picture to put in the program, so of course she turned to her blossoming-photographer sister-- that's me-- to take a good picture of her. :-) We had a LOT of fun and took lots of pictures.
  

 










    Sadie laughing at something I said. :-P




Willy came along with us, and I took this picture of him leading the way down the path.
 













Yours truly!
 




This is a rather silly picture of Sadie describing my nose. ;-D We were discussing how my nose looks so prominent in pictures-- it's always what the little focus-thingy on the camera lands on.
 




Sadie getting her hair caught on a thornbush.
 


 












 
This is my personal favorite. :-)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sadie standing on the little waterfall.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   There's a tree branch laying across the creek, and I told Sadie to go sit on it so I could take a picture of her, but she said, "No, it's dangerous!" So then I went and sat on it. Luckily it didn't break, or I would have fallen in.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is the picture we chose for the program.
 
 
 
    That was all! Bye! :-)
 



4 comments:

  1. Wow, the woods behind your house look amazing! I love the trees, the little brook, and that old bridge or whatever it is! It really looks like somewhere that time has paused, I would love to have a woods like that of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice post. Cos it's filled with pictures of my best friend and her sister!!!! And THE CREEK. The CREEK! I wanna goooo theeere.

    Ahem. Sorrry.

    Congratulations Sadie! I'm so happy for you. Although, I'm not surprised because I KNOW your amazing violin talents. You are so purty, buth of you.

    Sadie, I have a pair of short's similar to yours and I have a T-shirt similar to Emma's. Yes, I know that had nothing whatsoever to do with the post.

    Haha- Anne, I like that picture of you and your boots. Bwhaha.

    Thanks!!! I enjoyed this! (Although you should have showed them to meee first- no kidding, seriously. I don't mind.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only I had a sister *sniffs sadly* It looks like you two had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Sadie! What a wonderful experience for you!
    And Emma, you did a lovely job taking phtotgraphs of your sister - you're both so beautiful... Plus you had a lovely location to do the shoot *sigh* would love to be there!

    Thank you for sharing with all your readers:-)

    Love,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you'd drop me a line or two! I always enjoy receiving comments from readers and friends. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please don't write anything you wouldn't want your grandmother to read. Also, if you are commenting under anonymous, please do leave your name (or some sort of moniker so that you aren't totally nameless). Thank you so much and have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...