Saturday, May 24, 2014

Period Drama Screencap Game {2}

  
I don't even know what this is from, but I think it's pretty. If you can tell me what it is, I'd be much obleeged.
  
    Once in a while it's nice to just have a simple, easy, fun game (although in this case it's somewhat uninspired. :-P) I've only ever done one random screencap game so I thought it would be fun to have another. (Plus I didn't want to take time to crop the pictures for another gentlemen's apparel game and I didn't have any other ideas. The creative juices are running a bit low on my end, haha.) Anyway, it's been awhile since I did this kind of game and it seems time to do another. Just look at the twelve screencaps below and guess which period drama they come from. Five points will be given for each correctly guessed period drama, and answers will be posted next week. Have fun! :-)



Screencap #1


Period Drama:


Screencap #2

Period Drama:


Screencap #3

Period Drama:


Screencap #4

Period Drama:


Screencap #5

Period Drama;


Screencap #6

Period Drama:


Screencap #7

Period Drama:


Screencap #8

Period Drama:


Screencap #9

Period Drama:


Screencap #10


Period Drama:


Screencap #11

Period Drama:


Screencap #12

Period Drama:




6 comments:

  1. Nonono, Emma- Screencap Games are perfect. Really, you should not apologise.
    I love these!!!!

    Righty... let meeeee start.

    #1 Bright Star
    (By the way, do you recommend this?)
    #2 Young Queen Victoria
    #3 DOWNTON ABBEY- the fair!!!
    #4 Cranford
    #5 Daniel Deronda
    #6 Nicholas Nickleby
    #7 Our Mutual Friend?
    #8 Martin Chuzzlewit? (I really should see that one again!)
    #9 Northanger Abbey
    #10 I'm guessing Hornblower...
    #11 I'm guessing Hornblower again...
    #12 Becoming Jane

    Thank you, Emmie dearie!!! (I'm still in a silly mood- yes.)

    ~Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. And sorry, I don't know what that picture is from- it's very pretty though. She looks a bit like Dorcas Lane, but it's not her, I think.

    Ohh! Pretty pictures are my ONE weakness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!!!

    My guesses:
    #1- Bright Star
    #2- The Young Victoria
    #3- Downton Abbey season 1
    #4- Cranford
    #5- Daniel Deronda
    #6- Nicholas Nickleby 2002
    #12- Becoming Jane

    Thanks for doing this fun game:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1- Bright Star.
    2- 12!
    3- Downton Abbey.
    4- Cranford.
    5- Daniel Deronda.
    6- Nicholas Nickelby.
    7- Tess of the d'Urbevilles.
    8- Martin Chuzzlewit.
    9- Don't know, I can't see a thing.
    10- Gods and Generals.
    11- The Blue and the Gray.
    12- Becoming Jane.
    Totes!
    ~Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  5. My guess is that it could be Rachel McAdams in the Sherlock Holmes movie starring Robert Downey Jr, but not sure, the dress just looks a bit familiar.

    Here are my answers:
    #1. Bright Star
    #2. The Young Victoria?
    #3. Downton Abbey
    #4. Cranford
    #5. Daniel Deronda
    #6. Nicholas Nickleby 2002
    #7. Tess of the D'Urbervilles 1998
    #8. ? The actress looks a bit familiar but I've not seen it.
    #9. Northanger Abbey 2007
    #10. Gods and Generals - an excellent film!
    #11. ? Can't place it.
    #12. Becoming Jane


    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I think the top picture is from Sherlock Holmes. BTW I like you blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you'd drop me a line or two! I always enjoy receiving comments from readers and friends. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please don't write anything you wouldn't want your grandmother to read. Also, if you are commenting under anonymous, please do leave your name (or some sort of moniker so that you aren't totally nameless). Thank you so much and have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...