Saturday, May 31, 2014

Period Drama Screencap Game {2} ~ Answers!


  Aaaaannd here are the answers to last weeks' screencap game! I hope you enjoyed it! :-)


Screencap #1
Answer: Bright Star (2009)

Screencap #2
Answer: The Young Victoria (2008)

Screencap #3
Answer: Downton Abbey, season 1

Screencap #4
Answer: Cranford (2007)

Screencap #5
Answer: Daniel Deronda (2002)

Screencap #6
Answer: Nicholas Nickleby (2002)

Screencap #7
Answer: Tess of the D'Urbervilles (1999)
Note: I do NOT recommend this movie AT ALL: I simply happened to find this screencap and wanted to know if anyone would recognize it. ;-D

Screencap #8
I am an adoring John Westlock fan. ;-P
Answer: Martin Chuzzlewit (1994)

Screencap #9
Answer: Northanger Abbey (2007)
(I apologize, I know this one was kind of tricky because you can't really see anyone or anything.)

Screencap #10
Answer: Gods and Generals (2003)
(One of the best movies evah.)

Screencap #11
Answer: The Blue and the Gray (1982)
(Another one of the best movies evah.) ;-D

Screencap #12
Answer: Becoming Jane (2007)

Players' Scores
Naomi ~ 50 points
Sadie ~ 50 points
Miss Laurie ~ 50 points
Ella ~ 35 points
Thanks for playing girls! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I. am. on. the. top. of. the. list. SQUEEP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a fun game, Emma! Please do it again - I think I'd like to join in:-). And you've given me a few movie titles to look for as well. Love, Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you'd drop me a line or two! I always enjoy receiving comments from readers and friends. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please don't write anything you wouldn't want your grandmother to read. Also, if you are commenting under anonymous, please do leave your name (or some sort of moniker so that you aren't totally nameless). Thank you so much and have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...