Saturday, May 10, 2014

Period Drama Gentleman's Apparel Game~ Answers!




    Here are the answers to last week's game! I hope you all enjoyed this one! I personally thought it was great fun. After I made the game I kept thinking of other period drama gentlemen whose outfits I should have included, so I'll probably do another one of these games quite soon. :-)

#1



Answer: Matthew Crawley in Downton Abbey


#2


Answer: Prince Albert in The Young Victoria (2008)


#3


Answer: Arthur Clennam in Little Dorrit


#4


Answer: Dr. Frank Harrison in Cranford (2007)


#5


Answer: Horatio Hornblower from Horatio Hornblower (totally :-))


#6


Answer: Rhett Butler from GONE WITH THE WIND (1939)


#7


Answer: Richard Collier from Somewhere in Time (1980)

#8


Answer: Mr. Edward Merriman in Feliticy: An American Girl Adventure


#9


Answer: Gilbert Blythe in Anne of Avonlea (1987)


#10


Answer: Mr. Knightley in Emma (2009)


#11


Answer: Sir Percival Blakeney in The Scarlet Pimpernel (1982)


#12


Answer: Mr. Edward Fairfax Rochester in Jane Eyre (2011)


#13


Answer: Byron Sully in Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman


#14


Answer: Tom Branson in Downton Abbey

~*~*~*~*~

~Players' Scores~

Miss Laurie-- 135 points
Sadie-- 130 points
Birdie-- 90 points
Naomi-- 80 points
Hamlette-- 35 points

Thank y'all for playing!


1 comment:

  1. Thank yee for the game, darlin'
    I could have know you'd add Sully- of course, yes that's him!
    And I could have guessed Dr Harrison.
    Horiato Hornblower. Totally. Ha ha.
    Well done for putting two pictures of Mr Knightley!! Bravo, Emma.

    You know, I'm so proud you and I both had the same amount of points in Miss Laurie's last game!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you'd drop me a line or two! I always enjoy receiving comments from readers and friends. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please don't write anything you wouldn't want your grandmother to read. Also, if you are commenting under anonymous, please do leave your name (or some sort of moniker so that you aren't totally nameless). Thank you so much and have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...