Saturday, March 8, 2014

Period Drama Fashion Week ~ Wrap-Up


      Well, Period Drama Fashion Week has come to a close. This event has been fabulous, ladies! I'm so glad that so many of you participated! In fact, I really hadn't expected that so many people would participate and I'm thrilled that this was such a success.

      Here are the lovely ladies who participated (click on the blog name to see their Fashion Week posts):

     ~ Laura of Gazing Wonders
     ~ Heidi P. of Along the Brandywine
     ~ Miss Dashwood of Yet Another Period Drama Blog
     ~ Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm
     ~ Maddie Rose of The Madd Rose
     ~ Livia Rachelle of Rose Petals and Faerie Dust
     ~ Rose P. of The Best of Classics
     ~ Lizzie of His Redeemed Child  

   ** If you participated and haven't given me a link yet, you can still do that and I'll add your name and link to this list. :-)


       Thank you all SO MUCH for making this event such a success! :-) I really enjoyed hosting this and I would love to do more events in the future.


 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Emma Jane! It was a lot of fun to participate and a lovely party! I do hope you can maybe do it again. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what your next event can be about! Downton Abbey!!
    Well, I know that would be nice.
    Anyways, I know this has one has just ended- and it has been marvellous. Any use saying thankyou again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I participated, but I'm afraid all I had time to do was the tag: http://hopefulaspiringhomemaker.blogspot.com/2014/03/period-drama-fashion-week-tag.html

    I loved reading all your posts! Thanks for hosting this lovely event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi,
    You're very welcome, and thank you so much for participating! :-)

    Naomi,
    Again, you're welcome, dear. :-P Hmmm, that's a thought! Maybe someday I shall do a DA week. (But I don't think it will be anytime soon: I don't want to make my readers sick of hearing about it! Of course, I know you are not sick of hearing about it. :-P)

    Lizzie,
    Thank you for the link, I have added it to the list. :-) Thank you for participating! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was so fun. This was a woderful first blog-event-thingy! I hope you will consider doing more in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was very fun to participate in this event, meeting new friends and blogs, I enjoyed reading everyone's answers and tag post, many beautiful dresses and unique personalities. Thank you Emma for hosting this event it turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emma Jane!
    I don't know if you do these...but I've tagged you for the Sunflower Award. Feel free to do it or not, as you like! :-) Here's the link: http://ladyofanorien.blogspot.com/2014/03/sunflower-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you'd drop me a line or two! I always enjoy receiving comments from readers and friends. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please don't write anything you wouldn't want your grandmother to read. Also, if you are commenting under anonymous, please do leave your name (or some sort of moniker so that you aren't totally nameless). Thank you so much and have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...