"Is there anything more thrilling than a new frock?"
~Lady Sybil, Downton Abbey
I am really excited about hosting this event! I hope it will turn out to be perfectly splendiferous! But remember, this is my first time hosting a blog event of any kind, so I'm not 100 percent sure what I'm getting myself into. So if I say something that doesn't really make sense, just chalk it up to inexperience. Thank you. :-P
Oh yeah, and I probably should warn you now that this week might have a bit of a Downton Abbey theme. :-)
Alrighty, so on with the details. I've made participating in this party is pretty simple, so if you want to join in the fun, all you have to do is...
- Choose one of the buttons (you can find them here) and post it on your blog (I realize it's a little late for that now, since the party starts in two days, but nevermind my poor planning. Do it anyway. :-P)
- Comment on this post to let me know you're participating
- Fill out the tag (coming March 3rd) and post it on your blog sometime during the week
- Write your own post(s) about period drama/historical fashion (this is optional-- even if you don't want to write anything you can still participate by just doing the tag)
- Label your posts with "Period Drama Fashion Week" so that you'll be able to provide just one link at the end of the week when we have our link-up of all the posts written by different participants
And one more thing....have fun! This is supposed to be a fun event. I think it's going to be terrific, and I really hope many of you participate!
See you there! :-)