Monday, December 2, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas! (December Blog Design)


 Hello, my dear readers!


  December is upon us! Christmas is coming, and For the Beauty of the Earth has a new look!


  Autumn 2013 header



   I've actually changed the entire layout of my blog because I wasn't really very happy with the old one. The theme for December is Wives and Daughters, one of my very favorite miniseries. There are so many beautiful screencaps from this series that it was difficult to pick only a few! I've made a new header and have found a lovely new background, and although my header-making skills are by no means the finest, I am rather proud of the way it turned out. I hope you like it!

Dear Molly Gibson!
  I am so excited for Christmas! Are you? This month is going to be quite busy with concerts and performances and holiday gatherings and so I'm not sure how much time I will have for blogging, but I have several posts planned for this month leading up to Christmas that I'm quite excited for. Also I may post some pictures of some of my activities this month....maybe even a few of me in my costumes for the Nutcracker! (Which, by the by, is next week. EEEEEEE!!!!)

  Well, that's all for now! As Tiny Tim says, "God bless us, every one!" : )

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I LOVE the new blog design!!!!!! And yes I am VERY excited about Christmas!!! The last week has been one of the busiest, but I PROMISE to email :P We have a huge Christmas party this Friday, so this week we are plaiting our room, cleaning the house, cooking, finish decorating, get Christmas outfits together (for all thirteen of us including Mom and Dad :)) and tons of other stuff, I am planning to post, and hopefully get back to long lost em ails and stuff like that :D

    -Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belle,
    I'm so glad you like it! : ) I'm still learning how to make nice headers, but I think this one turned out pretty well, all things considered. : P And don't worry about not emailing, I understand! I've been very busy myself this week with Thanksgiving and and getting ready for concerts and things like that. I actually have a funny video I took on Thanksgiving to send you. : )

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you'd drop me a line or two! I always enjoy receiving comments from readers and friends. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please don't write anything you wouldn't want your grandmother to read. Also, if you are commenting under anonymous, please do leave your name (or some sort of moniker so that you aren't totally nameless). Thank you so much and have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...