Wednesday, November 27, 2013

100 Things I'm Thankful For This Year



#1 My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, to Whom I give all thanks

#2 My loving parents

#3 Molly

#4 Sadie

#5 Jesus' sacrifice on the cross to take away our sins

#6 Good health

#7 My cozy little house

#8 Food to eat

#9 Clothes to wear

#10 All five of my senses in good working condition : )

#11 My grandparents

#12 My aunts and uncles and cousins, near and far

#13 Friends

#14 My warm, cozy bed

#15 My cat, Oliver

#16 The postal service

#17 Books, especially Christian historical fiction

#18 Pianos

#19 Good movies

#20 Music

#21 Beautiful movie soundtracks

#22 E-mail

#23 Blogging

#24 Ballet

#25 Freedom

#26 America

#27 Living in a free country that is rich in history

#28 The ability to sing and worship God

#29 My stuffed bunny, Elbert : P

#30 Pointe shoes (especially new ones : ))

#31 Forgiveness

#32 Mercy

#33 Modern conveniences like electricity and indoor plumbing and running water and washing machines, which I always seem to forget to be thankful for (until they or the use of them are gone!)

#34 My camera

#35 Classic literature

#36 Musical theatre

#37 Dollhouses

#38 Dr. Quinn

#39 Green grass in the summertime

#40 Snow in the wintertime : )

#41 Flowers

#42 Animals, particularly cats and rabbits

#43 The Stagecoach West store

#44 History museums

#45 Our family business

#46 Apple cider in the fall

#47 Hats, especially pretty hats that looks like Lady Mary in Downton Abbey : )

#48 Candles

#49 Beautiful sunrises

#50 Living in a friendly little neighborhood

#51 Libraries

#52 Water!!!

#53 ......and tea too : )

#54 Pretty winter coats

#55 Scarves

#56 My American heritage

#57 The Waltons

#58 Crackling fireplaces in the winter

#59 Poetry

#60 Lynn Austin's books

#61 God's provision

#62 Being able to get together with my wonderful family often

#63 Sheet music

#64 Violins

#65 Tin whistles

#66 Uillean pipes

#67 Guitars

#68 Okay, I'd better just say instruments in general : )

#69 Julie Klassen's books

#70 Cookies

#71 Muffins

#72 Gluten-free flour and baking mixes : )

#73 Strawberries

#74 Movie soundtrack piano music books

#75 Bookcases

#76 Rustic Touch furniture polish

#77 Pumpkins

#78 Cowboy boots

#79 Celtic Woman's music

#80 Folk songs

#81 So many wonderful people in my life

#82 Gardens

#83 Cornfields

#84 God's promises

#85 Rain

#86 Sunshine

#87 Literary friends : )

#88 Tasha Tudors' books

#89 Being blessed with many different talents

#90 Internet

#91 Stories

#92 Always having a pen and paper with which to write

#93 Ideas!

#94 God's Word

#95 Inside Jokes

#96 Holidays (even though there's no mail on Veteran's Day....and that's an inside joke : ))

#97 Christmas!

#98 Thanksgiving!

#99 Everything the Lord has done for me and my family this year

#100 Love

 There are more, of course, but it would be impossible for me to name them all. : )

  What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you'd drop me a line or two! I always enjoy receiving comments from readers and friends. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please don't write anything you wouldn't want your grandmother to read. Also, if you are commenting under anonymous, please do leave your name (or some sort of moniker so that you aren't totally nameless). Thank you so much and have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...