Friday, September 6, 2013

Period Drama Hat Game Answers!



 Here are the answers to last week's Period Drama Hat Game! Thank you to everyone who played, I hope you all enjoyed it! : )

Hat #1


Answer: Romola Garai as Emma Woodhouse in Emma (2009)

Hat #2


Answer: Jane Seymour as Elise McKenna in Somewhere in Time (1980)

Hat #3


Answer: Romola Garai as Barbara Spooner in Amazing Grace (2006)

Hat #4


Answer: Romola Garai as Gwendolen Harleth in Daniel Deronda (2002)

Hat #5


Answer: Imelda Staunton as Miss Octavia Pole in Cranford (2007)

Hat #6

Answer: Elizabeth McGovern as Cora, Countess of Grantham in Downton Abbey (2010)

Hat #7


Answer: Barbra Streisand as Dolly Levi in Hello, Dolly! (1968)

Hat #8


Answer: Megan Follows as Anne Shirley in Anne of Green Gables: The Sequel (1987)

Hat #9


Answer: Abbie Cornish as Fanny Brawne in Bright Star (2009)

Hat #10


                   (I apologize that I forgot to mention one of these pictures was of a man! Sorry!)

Answer: Ioan Gruffudd as Horatio Hornblower in Horatio Hornblower: The Fire Ship (1998)

Hat #11

Answer: Amanda Seyfried as Cosette in Les Miserables (2012)

Hat #12


Answer: Jennifer Ehle as Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Prejudice (1995)


What other types of games would you enjoy?


1 comment:

  1. ARGH! I KNEW one was from a Hornblower, but I couldn't remember which one. Anyway, kudos to Ioan Gruffudd for his fetching headwear :-)

    This was a very fun game, and has helped inspire me to do a somewhat similar game for my Tolkien party week.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you'd drop me a line or two! I always enjoy receiving comments from readers and friends. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please don't write anything you wouldn't want your grandmother to read. Also, if you are commenting under anonymous, please do leave your name (or some sort of moniker so that you aren't totally nameless). Thank you so much and have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...