|A random pretty picture of autumn in Williamsburg|
This week I've also been getting ready for Miss Dashwood's Celebrate Musicals Week over at Yet Another Period Drama Blog, which I am greatly looking forward to! But until then, I present you with the homeschool tag. : )
- You must be currently enrolled in homeschool or a homeschool graduate
- Answer all the questions in a blog post of your own
- Comment here on Jessa Bri's blog to let her know you've done the tag
1. Are you currently enrolled in homeschool or have you graduated?
I am currently a homeschool student in 9th grade, I don't expect I will graduate until I am at least 17 or 18. My two sisters and I have been homeschooled all our lives, and I absolutely love it! I love that I don't have to go away from home to be at school all day, instead I get to stay home and do all sorts of things I wouldn't be able to if I went to a public school or a private school.
2. What is your favourite school subject?
5. Snow days?
7. Are you one of those students who follows a schedule, gets all your assignments done on time, and does the optional activities? Or do you not really care how and what gets done?
Well, that was fun! Feel free to do the tag if you'd like (as long as you're homeschooled.) Have a wonderful day! : )