Friday, August 9, 2013

Period Drama Screencap Game Answers!

Here are the answers to last week's game! I made a mistake and labeled two of the screencaps #6, so there are actually 11 and I have corrected the mistake here in the answers. Sorry about that! I hope you all enjoyed this game! : )


 Screencap #1


                               Answer: Daniel Deronda (2002)

 Screencap #2


                           Answer: Sense and Sensibility (1995)

Screencap #3


                            Answer: Little Women (1994)

 Screencap #4

          
                             Answer: Wives and Daughters (1999)

 Screencap #5

Answer: Dr. Quinn: Medecine Woman, Pilot episode
 Screencap #6 


                          Answer: The Young Victoria (2008)

 Screencap #7 


                                Answer: Hidalgo (2004)

Screencap #8


                             Answer: Lonesome Dove (1989)

 Screencap #9


                              Answer: Ballet Shoes (2008)

 Screencap #10


                              Answer: Bleak House (2005)

 Screencap #11


                           Answer: Anne of Green Gables (1985)


 Players' Scores
   Sadie Ann- 105 points
  Miss Laurie- 100 points
    Hamlette- 30 points
  Thanks to everyone who played! I hope you enjoyed it! : )


2 comments:

  1. Congrats everyone! I meant to play, and I do remember making a comment, but I must have not pushed the publish button, oh well :)

    -Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm sorry your comment didn't publish, Belle! : (

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you'd drop me a line or two! I always enjoy receiving comments from readers and friends. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please don't write anything you wouldn't want your grandmother to read. Also, if you are commenting under anonymous, please do leave your name (or some sort of moniker so that you aren't totally nameless). Thank you so much and have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...