Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Flowers, flowers, flowers!

I just love flowers, don't you? There are few things that make me happier than seeing beautiful flowers in bloom! I've recently awakened and interest in photography and I've been wanting to post some pictures of the beautiful flowers around my house, but alas, I do not have a camera of my own, and nobody in my family has a digital camera (we just always use disposable ones.) However, my cousin was kind enough to lend me his iPod for that very purpose, and I was so pleased with the pictures I took that I have decided to share them with y'all. :P
  Oh, and I took the pictures vertically, so that is the reason why they look kind of smooshed. Sorry about that, I didn't know it was going to happen that way. ;D Also, the iPod camera isn't that great and so that might be part of it.

  These are the flowers on the front porch. :P




 
  Our exquisite hanging basket, which is becoming somewhat overgrown. Have to do something about that soon. : )



   My sweet sister Molly picked these flowers for me on the evening of me dance recital. : )


    Millie and Katie (Kathleen) wanted their five minutes of fame (hehe), so I put some of the daisies in their hair. :P




  
    These I picked this morning from a great big bush down by our barn. I have no idea what they're called, but they're very pretty! ; )

Do you love flowers as much as I do? : )
What are your favourite kinds of flowers?



4 comments:

  1. Ooohhh, LOVE flowers! I have to say ONE of my favorite flowers are roses. Something about them are just so....so....beautiful! Question, is that you in the last picture?

    -Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, they're just so delightful! I love this time of year. :) I love roses too, but I really don't think I have a favourite- I really love chrysanthemums (fondly known as mums around these parts.) :P I also love apple blossoms, but I don't think those count as flowers.

    Yes, that is moi in the last picture! :)

    ~Emma Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! I finally get to see what you look like! Very pretty picture m'dear!

    -Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, darling! I know, I like to see what people look like too. :P

    ~Emma Jane

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you'd drop me a line or two! I always enjoy receiving comments from readers and friends. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please don't write anything you wouldn't want your grandmother to read. Also, if you are commenting under anonymous, please do leave your name (or some sort of moniker so that you aren't totally nameless). Thank you so much and have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...