Sunday, May 5, 2013

JJ Heller: Where I Land

This has been one of my favourite songs ever since I first heard it last spring- and so likewise, I think of spring whenever I hear it. JJ Heller is one of my favourite contemporary artists, and this is probably my favourite of her songs. I was just thinking about it earlier and how I hadn't heard it in such a long time, so I decided to share it with y'all. I hope you enjoy!



You're different from the way I thought You'd be
But here You are, in front of me
So full of light, I watch it overflow
A lovely mystery

And I am lost for words
You're more than I deserve


You have a way of stirring up my soul
Did You know
When You hold me in Your arms the way You do
It feels like coming home

And I am lost for words
You're more than I deserve
And when I cannot stand
You are where I land

And when the years have stolen youth away
I will stay
You will be the keeper of my heart
Until my final day

And I am lost for words
You're more than I deserve
And when I cannot stand
You are where I land



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love it if you'd drop me a line or two! I always enjoy receiving comments from readers and friends. I ask that you please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please don't write anything you wouldn't want your grandmother to read. Also, if you are commenting under anonymous, please do leave your name (or some sort of moniker so that you aren't totally nameless). Thank you so much and have a lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...